THANK YOU TO OUR 2015 CONFERENCE SPONSORS!
Building Better Pulmonary Programs
- Quarterly professional meetings held regionally.
- Annual "Art and Science of Pulmonary Rehabilitation" conference.
- An affiliate of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR), CSPR is dedicated to providing professional education and communication for the advancement of pulmonary health and rehabilitation.
- CSPR represents and supports our members through public and legislative advocacy by interacting with state and federal entities on issues that affect our patients and our profession.
- CSPR members frequently participate in
- AACVPR’s annual Day on the Hill in Washington D.C.
- American Association Respiratory Care (AARC) legislative efforts
- COPD Foundation advocacy campaigns
- CSPR fosters and supports the exchange of ideas and best practices that reduce debility from pulmonary disease through education, prevention and disease self-management.
- Members actively participate in research to enhance the practice and understanding of pulmonary rehabilitation.
The Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly eductional meetings
- Discount on annual conference registration
- Professional development scholarships
- Legislative updates via email
2015 Annual Conference May 13-15
The Art and Science of Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- The only conference in the country focused solely on Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Nationally and internationally renowned experts in the field of pulmonary medicine
- 12 CEUs approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Fees remain unchanged from 2014